This two minute chocolate mug cake is absolutely delicious, and will satisfy anyone’s craving for a sweet mug of chocolatey fluffiness.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 2 minutes
What you will need
- 4 tbsp self raising flour
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips or nuts
- Toppings such as whipped cream and chocolate sauce
Let’s get cooking!
Combine the ingredients
- Add the flour, caster sugar and cocoa powder into a large mug and mix
- Add the egg and mix in as much as you can (there may still be dry ingredients left)
- Pour in the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly until you have a smooth batter
- Stir in the chocolate chips or nuts if using
Cook in the microwave
- Place the mug in the middle of the microwave
- Microwave on high for 1½ to 2 minutes, depending on the power of your microwave, until it has stopped rising and is firm to the touch
- Remove and let cool slightly. Top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce if you like
- Eat immediately to satisfy your cravings!